Author Topic: Outta there  (Read 2945 times)

Redd

  • USPMA Member
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 91
  • USPMA # 33
Outta there
« on: March 20, 2013, 05:15:50 PM »
Took my ass off facebook...yeah, it's politics. Damn Fed is gettin' too damn nosy in peoples social media. Fuck em'.
Ain't nothin' but a thing


Towed Jumper

  • USPMA Officer
  • Sr. Member
  • *
  • Posts: 291
  • USPMA 01
    • USPMA
Re: Outta there
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 08:17:32 PM »
It is getting bad.

Best thing about this site.

Photog101

  • USPMA Member
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 178
Re: Outta there
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 04:11:04 AM »
Frankly, I don't give two shits about them coming to my house.  I'll make a phone call and the word will go out to many of my friends who will post for me.  It will just be used against them. 

I love my country, I hate my government. 
Photodoc

AKDuclos

  • USPMA Member
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 58
Re: Outta there
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 12:02:24 AM »
Take you ass off anything you want.

NSA has a bead on your fucking ass.    Like it or not.

Welcome to the observed.

Wait, you don't have a cell phone?

See you on the dark side.

 [hail] [hail] [hail] [hail] [hail]

Redd

  • USPMA Member
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 91
  • USPMA # 33
Re: Outta there
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 05:53:04 AM »
Yeah, came to that realization, back on FB...screwed anyway. As long as they're monitoring every keystroke, gonna make it worth it. 80% of FB is Motorcycle related, the other 20% is political. Then there's Twitter where 100% is Political. As long as they're lookin' fuck em.
Ain't nothin' but a thing


 

sell