Author Topic: Get together  (Read 3501 times)

• USPMA Member
  • USPMA 03
Get together
« on: April 03, 2014, 05:34:05 AM »
Now I know we are all pretty spread out but;anyone interested in a get together at Deals Gap resort this summer? I haven't been there shit in 15 years with my Dad who rode his 750 Norton commando while I rode my old 1000cc iron head....yeah we kept wondering who was gonna rattle off body parts first lmmfao.

Towed Jumper

• USPMA Officer
  • USPMA 01
    • USPMA
Re: Get together
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 06:35:23 PM »
I wish I could. Really need a ride vacation.

Photog101

• USPMA Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 07:14:30 PM »
I'm not sure when I'll be able to take any long rides.  Lots of legal shit going on at this AO.  Some family member (still don't know who) notified all the insurance companies and made sure that they knew that Doe was a divorced woman.  I was in shock.  It took me a week to get my head around what had happened and I called them back and told them that Doe and I were legal Domestic Partners and that I was turning all of this over to my attorney. 

Not only did "a family member" notify the insurance companies, but they also called the mortgage companies and notified them that Doe had passed since she was the only owner of the mortgages.  The 1st mortgage company played nice and told me not to sweat it, just keep paying and things would be alright.  The 2nd mortgage company has given me nothing but fits.  They would not talk to me ... and no one can understand why.  Not just one agent, but two agents from the 2nd mortgage company. 

After I called them, back in March, I called the automated number and found out that the last payment was made in February (Doe and I always stayed one month in advance, just in case we were out of town).  I also found out that the next payment was due on April 1st of "0" dollars.  No idea, as March should have eaten up that one month advance, and I did not receive an invoice for March as we normally did.  So on the 3rd of April I called the automated number again and then it said that the next payment was due on April 1st with the correct amount.  Then it asked if I wanted to pay before the grace period, and I did make that payment over the phone.  Monday I finally got the receipt for that payment and lo-and-behold I got the invoice for the May payment.  I cut them a check that same day and sent it back. 

This has been nothing short of a nightmare. 

Sorry I got off topic, but these are the reasons that I need to stay close to home until I get things straightened out. 
Photodoc

Towed Jumper

• USPMA Officer
  • USPMA 01
    • USPMA
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 07:40:01 PM »
Damn man. Relatives suck.

• USPMA Member
  • USPMA 03
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 08:02:05 AM »
Relatives ask me in person some day [fuwave] This executor stuff for my parents hasn't only been the most stressfull thing thats happened in a long while but a down right fuckin nightmare [bomb].One thing good thats come about was going through this the wife and I got our house in order so my kids won't be bickering amongst each other

Towed Jumper

• USPMA Officer
  • USPMA 01
    • USPMA
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 07:17:25 AM »
Any headway on setting up a ride? Slap Cookie, he is close.

• USPMA Member
  • USPMA 03
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 06:04:15 AM »
Unfortunately no;hoping I can hook up with some Brothers at Nationals

Towed Jumper

• USPMA Officer
  • USPMA 01
    • USPMA
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 06:35:17 PM »
Looking like I may shift my base of fire to the South Central Texas AO in a few months. Will keep you posted.

• USPMA Member
  • USPMA 03
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 04:48:33 AM »
Damn your sure to sweat off a few pounds there lmao;daughter is in Corpus well actualy Ingleside said they can't use their pool in the summer so damn hot lol her answer but Dad I can swim in December lol.I put in for a transfer to Lufkin.Smack in the middle of houston and Dallas but it won't happen till next spring at the earliest