General Category > General Discussion

AMA Mmeberships?

<< < (2/4) > >>

sticky:
Man this like pulling teeth huh lol,If we do charter then I'm supposing it would be up to individuals to meet with their States COC?

Towed Jumper:
Not sure AMA charters are requires CoC approval. Any dealings with CoC would force us into a support/secondary role to the local dominant mil/vet club. Bad idea from go.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sticky:
I kinda agree....some what.I do know many who are 1% ers.There are a few clubs around here that ARE NOT 1 PERCENT CLUBS THAT SPORT A 3 PIECE PATCH that by doing so must also sport the AMA patch as well.But ours is not 3 piece. The main club around me are the Pagans.Most are my age.If you need help I'm willing to do leg work or atleast explore and ask some questions.Like you and probably many I try to avoid them even though I'm friends with a few.Even helped organize a poker run for a guy I work with who crashed his bike.

Towed Jumper:
We have no business being anywhere near a CoC meeting representing the USPMA. We are not a club and will not fall into that rats nest.

By being AMA chartered would allow us to participate in AMA events and potentially advertise with them.

Still looking at the options. Nothing final.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sticky:
Gotch wasn't clear on where you were heading [finger4] [chopper]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version